To book a WestWorld or Women Xplorer Tour call your favourite Travel Agency.
Deposits, Final Payments & Cancellation Penalties:
|North American Coach Tours||International, Ocean Cruise & Air Inclusive Tours||Specialty Tours|
|Deposit due per person||$350||$700||$1,000|
|Final Payment due (before departure)||60 days||120 days||220 days|
Cancellation Penalties (per person) if you cancel your holiday
|220 - 181||-||-||Deposit|
|180 - 121||-||-||50% of total price|
|120 - 91||Deposit||50% of total price|
|90 - 61||-||50% of total price||75% of total price|
|60 - 46||Deposit||75% of total price||100% of total price|
|45 - 31||50% of total price|
|30 - 15||75% of total price||100% of total price|
|14 - 0||100% of total price|
*Any request for name substitution represents a cancellation and release of space. Any substitutions accepted represent new bookings subject to the rates available at the time of substitution.
*It is recommended that clients purchase comprehensive travel insurance at time of booking.
Due to limited coach capacity and weight restrictions, this single bag should not exceed 30x21x11 inches or 50 lbs. Please be advised that stricter luggage allowances may be in place for other methods of transportation such as safari vehicles, flights, and cruises, please check with them.
Hand luggage must not exceed 12x11x6 in. and should be soft sided (backpack or tote bag) to fit in the small overhead compartment. The overhead compartments are smaller on a motorcoach than on a plane.
Fuel Surcharges: Fuel surcharges shown or included in pricing are accurate at the time of printing but are subject to change up until the time of departure.
Aircraft Seating: Generic advance seating is completed by the airline. Individual seat selection is not permitted. You may not always be seated with your travel companion. Group air when offered is an option.
Travellers needing special assistance: Persons requiring assistance must be accompanied by a companion who will be fully responsible for their needs while on tour.
Hotels: Requests for specific room designations (non-smoking, near the elevator, etc.) cannot be guaranteed and will not be accepted within 30 days of departure. WestWorld Tours & Women Xplorers will do our best to accommodate requests, however, we cannot be held responsible for requests not realized.
Itinerary: Itinerary including times, attractions and accommodations are subject to change without notice.
Singles: We will endeavor to accommodate requests for a travelling companion but cannot guarantee.
Seating: A seat rotation is in place, whereby passengers will change seats so that all will enjoy a variety of views. Singles or triples will not be guaranteed a seat to themselves on the motorcoach.
Smoking & Alcohol: Smoking (including e-cigarettes), alcohol and cannabis are not permitted on the motorcoach. Smoking hotel rooms are not always available.
Errors: Every precaution is taken when preparing brochures, however, errors can occur and as such all information is subject to change.
Photos: Many pictures are taken by staff and passengers and used for promotions and advertising. Inform your tour director if you do not want to be in any photos otherwise we assume you have granted us the right to use your image.
*Women Xplorers Guaranteed Share: Women Xplorers will do our best to pair you with a woman of similar age and smoking preference. The Room Share price is based on two women sharing a non-smoking room with 2 beds. Most women who share a room have a great experience. However, if you are a very light sleeper, highly allergic to something your roommate might introduce into the room, want the lights out at 9pm, etc., or have any other concerns about sharing a room, you should consider travelling in a single room.
WX will not be responsible for roommate incompatibility. Your Tour Director is available to assist if the situation arises, to discuss actions that may be available to help resolve the conflict, including the possibility of changing roommates or securing a single room at an additional expense. WX will not be held responsible or liable for any claims or issues arising out of roommate pairing. Any traveller who has chosen to share a room, and decides she wants a single room, for whatever reason, must arrange and pay for the single room directly with the hotel, if available.
- Gratuities for Tour Director and Driver are voluntary and should be extended on an individual basis; not as a group. Cruise gratuities not included unless otherwise specified.
- Meals other than those listed on the itinerary.
- Personal expenses.
- Extra costs incurred due to delays or interruptions caused by weather or other circumstances beyond our control.
- Any product or service not specifically stated as included in any WestWorld Tours & Women Xplorers documents, printed or digital.
Tour Operator’s Responsibility:
- WestWorld Tours & Woman Xplorers, its agents and representatives shall not be liable for non-performance by any third party person or company. All arrangements and matters connected with these tours are subject to change without notice. In the event of cancellation of a tour, responsibility is limited to full refund of the monies paid to WestWorld Tours & Women Xplorers.
- WestWorld Tours & Women Xplorers shall not be responsible for any delay, inconvenience, injury, accident, expense or loss regardless of cause.
- WestWorld Tours & Women Xplorers is not liable or responsible for any arrangements made independently. WestWorld Tours & Women Xplorers assumes no responsibility for costs or fees you incur for independent arrangements not booked through WestWorld Tours & Women Xplorers, inclusive of, but not limited to, airline, hotel, excursions and travel protection related charges.
- WestWorld Tours & Women Xplorers reserves the right to reject any person as a member of the tour at any time before or during the tour if WestWorld Tours & Women Xplorers deems their behaviour to be in conflict with the best interest of the tour. Responsibility and liability will be limited to a refund of the unused portion of the tour.
Please 'Click Here' for a full list of our Terms & Conditions.