WestWorld Tours is always on the lookout for quality Tour Directors. While we prefer to hire Tour Directors with a few years experience exceptions to this rule have been made for those special few who have such a dynamic personality that we know they would be a great asset to the WestWorld family.
To apply for the Tour Director position send a current resume with a picture to – email@example.com
Just some of the requirements/attributes for Tour Directors:
- Manage from start to finish all on-tour operations
- Communicate directions and tour commentary to tour members in a fun, clear and concise manner
- Have (or be willing to complete) St John’s Ambulance First Aid, CPR & AED Certification.
- Handle various problems and emergencies related to tour members and tour conditions
- Communicate with tour suppliers and company office personnel
- Travel for long periods of time away from home
- Have a basic understanding of computers and Microsoft Office (Word and Outlook)
- Have or be willing to learn and use social media on behalf of the company while on tour
- The ability to read maps
- Be available to assist tour members in case of emergency, while directing a tour 24/7
- Perform other duties and tasks as deemed necessary by Operations
- Have the ability to create interesting commentary including historical facts.
- Have an enjoyable personality that people gravitate towards you
- Possess a caring, open, understanding and respectful attitude to all types of people regardless of race, gender, religion or sexual orientation.
- Maintain proper dress at all times – Business Casual
- The ability to walk on a moving motorcoach to assist passengers.
- The ability to sit for a minimum of three hours.
- The ability to lift suitcases (an average of 50 pounds) on and off a motorcoach/airline ramp.
- The ability to walk, bend, sit, stand, climb as needed while conducting sightseeing tours.
- The ability to travel on airplanes, cruise ships, trains, motorcoaches and other vehicles and modes of transportation as needed.
- The ability to recognize and point out sites of interest while on tour.
- The knowledge and ability to respond to tour members questions.
- The ability to assist tour members on and off motorcoach
- Valid Passport
- Pass a criminal record check
WestWorld Tours does not own motorcoaches. We charter coaches from reliable motorcoach companies, those companies supply and employ the drivers. WestWorld is not involved in the hiring of drivers.
No current opportunities