Maritimes Fly/Bus Tour
- The Canadian Museum of Civilization
- Traditional PEI Lobster Dinner
- Maritime Museum & Grave Sites
- Anne of Green Gables Cottage
- Alexander Graham Bell Museum
- Rideau Canal Cruise
- Confederation Bridge
- Cannon Mountain Tramway
- Two Ferry Crossings
- Dinner at a Quebec Sugar Shack
- Peggy's Cove
- Maid of the Mist Boat Tour Niagara Falls
- Notre Dame Cathedral & Mount Royal
- Magnetic Hill
- Hopewell Rocks
- Reversing Falls
- City Tour of Montreal, Quebec City, Charlottetown, Halifax, Ottawa & Niagara Falls
- Farewell Dinner
- Anne Murray Centre
Select a day for more info
- Day 1 Home to Ottawa, Ontario
Home to Ottawa, Ontario
Fly from home to Ottawa and transfer (included) to our hotel.
- Day 2 Ottawa, Ontario
Our day starts with a city tour of Ottawa, and Parliament Hill. After a busy morning snapping pictures, you’ll get a chance to relax onboard a cruise of the Rideau Canal. After the cruise, we will visit the Canadian Museum of Civilization, where you can view exhibits of over 20,000 years of Canada’s diverse human and cultural history. We’ll end the day with a reception where you’ll meet your fellow passengers.
- Day 3 Ottawa to Quebec City, Quebec
Ottawa to Quebec City, Quebec
- After crossing the border into ‘La Belle Province’ we head to Montreal where a local guide will take us on a city tour. Then on to Quebec City which will be home for 2 nights.
- Day 4 Quebec City, Quebec
Quebec City, Quebec
We’ll start the day with a guided tour of this fascinating walled city, then on to Sainte-Anne-de-Beaupré. The afternoon is your own to relax or explore. Dinner tonight is at an authentic Quebec Sugar Shack
- Day 5 Quebec City to Fredericton, New Brunswick
Quebec City to Fredericton, New Brunswick
Today we’ll stop for a unique coffee break at St Jean Port Joli, famous for its wood carvers, and then on to Hartland, New Brunswick the home of the world’s longest covered bridge. Next stop is Fredericton, where we’ll take a tour of the city before checking into our hotel.
- Day 6 Fredericton to Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island
Fredericton to Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island
Our first attraction today is Hopewell Rocks and then a stop at Magnetic Hill in Moncton, where vehicles appear to roll uphill! On our way to PEI, we cross the 13km long Confederation Bridge, then on to our hotel in Charlottetown for two nights.
- Day 7 Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island
Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island
A local guide will show us around Prince Edward Island, including a tour of Charlottetown and Province House. Of course, no tour of PEI would be complete without a visit to the Anne of Green Gables house. Your dinner tonight is in New Glasgow, where you will enjoy a traditional PEI Lobster Dinner (beef or ham is available if you are not a seafood lover).
- Day 8 Charlottetown to Baddeck, Nova Scotia
Charlottetown to Baddeck, Nova ScotiaToday we take a ferry across Northumberland Strait to Caribou, NS and then follow the beautiful coastline of Nova Scotia north to scenic Cape Breton Island.
- Day 9 Baddeck
Today we travel the breath-taking Cabot Trail, the most photographed and scenic highway in Canada. There will be lots of photo stops along the way. We will also visit the Alexander Graham Bell Museum today.
- Day 10 Baddeck to Halifax, Nova Scotia
Baddeck to Halifax, Nova Scotia
Today our city tour of historic Halifax includes a visit to the grave-sites of some of the passengers on the ill-fated Titanic.
- Day 11 Halifax, Nova Scotia
Halifax, Nova Scotia
We will have a free morning today, and in the afternoon we visit the Maritime Museum and then on to the most photographed village in Canada, Peggy’s Cove.
- Day 12 Halifax to Saint John, New Brunswick
Halifax to Saint John, New Brunswick
Today we leave Nova Scotia, after making a stop at Springhill, home of the Anne Murray Centre. From there we head to Saint John, New Brunswick, where you will see the unusual Reversing Falls.
- Day 13 Saint John to Gorham, New Hampshire
Saint John to Gorham, New Hampshire
Fall scenery should really be dominant today, as we cross the border into the US and the states of Maine and New Hampshire. Then on to Gorham, our home for the next two nights,
- Day 14 Gorham, New Hampshire
Gorham, New Hampshire
A short drive takes us to the White Mountain Forest Park and the Cannon Mountain Tramway. This aerial tramway whisks you above the timberline to the 4,200 ft summit where you can see the mountains of 4 states and Canada! Your lunch today is included.
- Day 15 Gorham to Syracuse, New York
Gorham to Syracuse, New York
Today we travel through the forested Appalachian Mountains of Vermont, before crossing the border into New York State and our home for this evening, Syracuse. We’ll take short ferry crossing on our way.
- Day 16 Syracuse to Niagara Falls, Ontari
Syracuse to Niagara Falls, Ontari
We arrive in Niagara Falls early today which gives plenty of time to enjoy our two-night stay here. Prepare to get a little wet as you get up close and personal with the falls aboard the Maid of the Mist (a plastic cape is provided for you). This sturdy vessel takes us to the base of the falls where the water thunders all around. These tours have operated continuously since 1846!
- Day 17 Niagara Falls, Ontario
Niagara Falls, Ontario
We will meet a local guide this morning for a tour of the town, but the rest of the day is yours to explore.
Tonight join with all your new friends for our WestWorld Tours Farewell Dinner.
- Day 18 Niagara Falls to Toronto Airport and Home
Niagara Falls to Toronto Airport and Home
Transfer to the Toronto airport for your flights home.